Last update date: 1 January 2021
What is personal data?
Personal data means any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person ("Personal Data").
A person can be identified: directly (e.g. surname, first name) or indirectly (e.g. by an identifier (customer number), a (telephone) number, biometric data, several specific elements of his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity, but also by voice or image)
We collect and process Personal Data in the context of the marketing of our products exclusively, in strict compliance with the law "informatique et libertés" n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, as well as in compliance with the RGPD (European Union regulation nᵒ 2016/679). The data collected is essential for these treatments. You will never be asked to provide so-called "sensitive" Personal Data, such as your racial or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions.
By registering on the Website, you authorise us to process your Personal Data in accordance with the Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Website.
How is your personal data collected and processed?
Who is the data controller?
The person responsible for processing the data on the site www.sanalyslab.com is SANALYSLAB, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of €5,000, whose registered office is located at 335 rue Ferdinand Perrier, 69800 Saint-Priest, registered in the Aix-en-Provence Trade and Companies Register under the number 884 514 688, identified with the intra-community VAT number: FR48884514688
Scope and purpose of processing : Why is my data collected?
The collection of personal data on the www.sanalyslab.com domain is possible within several headings, and more precisely:
- When browsing our site www.sanalyslab.com, we collect connection and browsing data;
- Within the "create an account" section;
- Within the order tunnel, requiring the creation of an account beforehand;
- When adding products to the shopping cart, by means of functional cookies;
- When paying for your order through the external service provider Paypal or Stripe or others;
The personal data collected on the site www.sanalyslab.com are necessary and mandatory for the following purposes:
- For the management of your subscription to the newsletter and for the sending of related commercial electronic communications (emails and/or SMS);
- For the proper functioning of the credit card payment processing services;
- For the management and follow-up of your membership to the loyalty program;
- For the management, follow-up and processing of your order on the e-commerce site;
- To manage deliveries;
- To manage after-sales service, to follow up on requests you may make to our Customer Service and to confirm information about you;
- To personalise your customer experience on the e-commerce site;
- For the implementation of targeted advertising;
- To enable the subsequent finalisation of the purchase of products added to the basket.
Legal basis: What is the legal basis for the processing?
In accordance with Article 6 of the GDPR, the legal basis that authorises the processing of your personal data is:
- Article 6.1.a of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data (consent) for the registration to the newsletter, the sending of electronic commercial communications, the management and follow-up of your membership to the loyalty programme;
- Article 6.1.b of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data (the execution of a contract, or pre-contractual measures) for the processing of your order
Who are the recipients of the personal data?
In accordance with Article 13.1e of the RGPD, the recipients of your personal data are:
- The person responsible for processing personal data is SANALYSLAB, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of €5,000, whose registered office is located at 335 rue Ferdinand Perrier, 69800 Saint-Priest, registered in the Aix-en-Provence Trade and Companies Register under the number 884 514 688, identified with the intra-community VAT number : FR48884514688;
- Its service providers and subcontractors, within the framework of the following missions: the management of customer service; the processing and delivery of your order on the e-commerce site; the routing of SMS and commercial emails;
- Any person legally authorised to access the data (legal services, if applicable).
How long will the data be kept?
The duration of data processing is limited to the time during which you are registered for our communication services, and, if necessary, to guarantee the supply of products or services, it being understood that you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in each e-mail sent by SANALYSLAB.
Requirement to provide personal data :
In accordance with article 13.2.e of the RGPD:
- The provision of your email is necessary to receive the above-mentioned communications, and is entirely optional;
- The provision of your name, first name, email, and date of birth is necessary for the creation of your customer account. Failure to provide this data will make it impossible to create a customer account;
- The provision of your name, first name, e-mail, address and credit card details is necessary for the completion of your order. Failure to provide this information will make it impossible to finalise your order.
Where is my data transferred to?
Data may be transferred outside the European Union. Certain subcontractors, in particular in the context of the exploitation of data towards social networks, may possibly transfer your data outside the European Union, always within the framework of article 46.2.d of the RGPD. All SANALYSLAB's subcontractors have provided adequate protection clauses on the model established and approved by the European Commission.
SANALYSLAB, as the company responsible for processing your personal data, undertakes to take all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data transmitted, in compliance with the legal provisions in force.
How is your personal data collected and processed?
DEFINITIONS, CHARACTERISTICS AND APPLICATION OF THE RULES
Cookies are small text files that the visited sites send to you and store on your computer or mobile device, and which will be sent back to the same sites on each new visit. With these cookies, the site remembers Your actions and preferences (e.g. login details, preferred language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that You do not need to specify them again when You return to the site or view another page on the same site.
There are different types of cookies depending on their characteristics and functions, and the length of time they are stored on your computer or mobile device varies. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device until a pre-programmed expiry date.
Technical cookies that do not require your express consent also include, for the French Data Protection Authority (see the Recommendation entitled "Cookies: how to make my website compliant?"):
- "analytical cookies" used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they visit the site;
- navigation or session cookies (for logging in);
- functional cookies, which allow you to visit a site according to a set of selected criteria (such as language, products selected for purchase) and which are intended to improve the service provided.
On the contrary, "profiling cookies", which are used to create user profiles as well as to send advertising messages corresponding to the preferences You have indicated while browsing the network, require Your specific consent.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THE SITE AND THE OPTION TO DISABLE THEM
The Site uses the following cookies, which can be deactivated with the exception of third party cookies, for which You should refer directly to the methods of activating and deactivating the cookies indicated via the links:
- navigation or technical session cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site or to allow You to use the content and services You have requested,
- analytical cookies allowing the system to know how many users visit the Site. These cookies do not collect any information on the identity of the user or any personal data. These Personal Data are processed in an aggregated and anonymous manner,
- functional cookies used to activate particular functions of the Site and a set of selected criteria (such as language, products selected for purchase), with the aim of improving the service,
- profiling cookies used to send advertising messages corresponding to Your preferences recorded during browsing,
During browsing, Internet users have the right to choose which cookies they wish to allow. CAUTION: the deletion of technical and/or functional cookies from the Site may prevent navigation, make certain services or functions of the Site unavailable or cause malfunctions, in which case you will be obliged to modify or enter certain information or preferences manually each time you visit the Site.
What are my rights?
You have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, to rectify or delete them, to limit the processing of your data, to object to the processing and finally to the right to portability of your data. You have the possibility to modify all your personal information in the "My account" area. For any other request concerning the rectification or deletion of personal data, please contact us.
Finally, you can also object to direct marketing at any time. To facilitate access to your rights, each newsletter sent by the SANALYSLAB company provides you with an unsubscribe link, allowing you to easily unsubscribe from newsletters and news with one click. You can also manage your preferences for commercial prospecting directly from your web account or by writing to us at the address below.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us:
- by writing to the following address: 335 rue Ferdinand Perrier, 69800 Saint-Priest;
- or contact our Partners at the following email address: [email protected]
To facilitate the processing of your request, we recommend that you provide us with your first and last name, as well as your email address. In addition, SANALYSLAB may, if it considers it necessary, verify the identity of the customer by means of any valid identity document.
SANALYSLAB undertakes to send you a reply within a maximum of one month from the date of exercising your right. If necessary, this period may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
If you feel that SANALYSLAB is using your personal data inappropriately, you can contact us.